Just how much Ukrainian ladies earn? Just just How much Ukrainians make in 2019
Profits of Ukrainian people in January and February of 2019 have already been released by the statistics that are official Ukrstat.
The typical wage that is monthly February 2019 in Ukraine had been 9429 hryvnia, or 352 US Dollars.
- The greatest wages have been in Kyiv (Kiev) town, where workers get a pay check of 14,513 UAH ($543).
- The best salaries come in Chernivtsi: 7186 ($269).
Only 1 area has typical wages UAH that is exceeding 10,000 Donetsk, https://sexybrides.org where employees are bringing house 10,512 hryvnia each month.
USD values are approximate.
Ukrainian ladies earn also less. Wages by industry
Historically, the wages of females are less than men’s salaries, in order to assume that girls make about 12per cent significantly less than the wage that is average the spot (the essential difference between profits by sex is approximately 24%, Segodnya reported).
It might become more apparent once we consider the salaries by industry. Typically plenty of Ukrainian women can be used in training and wellness solutions, which are compensated by the federal federal government and acquire the remuneration that is lowest.
Here’s how the image by industry is searching (in hryvnia and USD ):
- Air transportation: 24,559 (919)
- Finance and insurance coverage: 18,197 (681)
- Information and communications: 16,447 (615)
- Experts, technology: 14,433 (540)
- Public defence and administration: 12,393 (463)
- Liquid transport: 10,860 (406)
- Transport and warehousing: 10,537 (394)
- Production: 10,430 (390)
- Land transportation and transportation via pipelines: 9,722 (363)
- Wholesale and retail trade; fix of automobiles, motorcycles: 9,641 (360)
- Construction: 8,401 (314)
- Administrative and help: 7,914 (296)
- Real-estate: 7,887 (295)
- Arts, sport, recreation and entertainment: 7,585 (283)
- Agriculture, forestry and fishing: 7,504 (280)
- Education: 7,467 (279)
- Libraries, archives, museums, other activities that are cultural 6,647 (248)
- Health: 6,375 (238)
- Accommodation and meals solution: 5,999 (224)
- Postal and courier: 5,460 (204)
- Other solution tasks: 8,453 (316)
You can find lies, damn lies, and data. Don’t forget another neat trick that is statistical
Just businesses with 10 or even more workers have been in the state statistics that are ukrainian. Small enterprises where workers are often getting just the minimum wage aren’t when you look at the image.
Presently the formal minimum wage is 4,173 UAH each month ($156). Many people do make just a minimal income and there are numerous them, particularly the people who’re not able to find better jobs. Quite a few are females.
So, the actual wages of women in Ukraine are also less than these numbers that are industry-defined by Ukrstat. Unless your spouse is within the administration, where profits are much greater, she actually is most likely using house significantly less than the wage that is average.
Individuals in Ukraine make around USD 2 each hour.
Into the quarter that is second of, this is one way much Ukrainians earned each hour, by town (UAH):
- Vinnytsya: 56
- Volyn: 52
- Dnipropetrovsk (Dnipro): 62
- Donetsk: 74
- Zhytomyr: 55
- Zakarpattya: 60
- Zaporizhzhya: 61
- Ivano-Frankivsk: 58
- Kirovohrad: 51
- Luhansk: 57
- Lviv: 58
- Mykolayiv: 58
- Odessa: 57
- Poltava: 59
- Rivne: 55
- Sumy: 53
- Ternopil: 52
- Kharkiv: 53
- Kherson: 50
- Khmelnytskiy: 53
- Cherkasy: 54
- Chernivtsi: 51
- Chernihiv: 51
- Kiev (region): 64
- City of Kiev: 94
Another reason behind values in USD looking better during the brief minute may be the trade rate: United States Dollar dropped somewhat due to presidential elections. The 2nd round regarding the presidential elections is planned for 21 April 2019, plus it’s most most likely Ukraine are certain to get a new president. In September 2018 the change price ended up being over 28 hryvnia for 1 USD, while now it is below 27 hryvnia for 1 USD.
Information: Formal statistics by Ukrstat. Calculation of United States buck values in the price 26.72 hryvnia per 1 US Dollar.